Sunday, June 15, 2008

Houston Livestock Show, Houston Movers, and Fathers Day

So here it is the night before Father’s Day I’m thinking back to old memories of family and friends - and spending holidays together. To any fathers that are reading this Happy Father’s Day!

I went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo - I wanted to see Rascal Flatts and it was an awesome concert!

The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is a long-standing Houston tradition. 2008 marks the 76 year anniversary of the HLSR!

Of course, most folks think about the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, they think entertainment... They get to watch the rodeo, the livestock and horse competition, etc. Those attending the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo get to be part of the second largest fair in North America! No one can forget the world-class barbecue cook-off!

My favorite part - music concerts! Each year some of the biggest names in music come to Houston! Popular country stars like Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Faith Hill, Rascal Flatts, and many others! It was like a trip down memory lane… It reminded me of going there when I was a little kid. It also brought back other memories, memories of fishing and going for drives…

It also brought back some of those not so fond memories - like having to move. I remember moving as a child, the hot summer sun beating down on us, Dad being upset, yelling, the headaches, and all the body aches.

The funny thing is the last time I moved I didn’t even have to do it myself. I used a local Houston mover. I know - I know it seems like each cheating – but now I never want to move myself again. I used Houston movers - All My Sons. The guys came out, they wrapped up my wooden furniture, and I didn’t even have to unpack my dressers! They disassembled my bed; they even reassembled it, and put everything where I wanted it to go! Now I never want to have to move myself again! Looking back I wish dad would have used a Houston mover like this…

From your favorite Houston movers, Happy Father’s Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey this blog is so emotional and funny. It even made me laugh and cry. If your has planned the moving before than he won't be having any headaches or body aches.

Movers Moving and Storage

Anna Schafer said...

Those attending the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo get to be part of the second largest fair in North America! movers Houston