Monday, May 5, 2008

Houston Moving Company - No Show?

Welcome to my blog… Just to fill you in – I work for All My Sons Moving and Storage. We’re a local moving and storage company that specializes in local moves and long distance moves. I’m writing this to help you deal with some or the not so great Houston Movers - and help you choose a great Houston moving company!

Ok, so here it is – the start of another month… That means it’s a flood of calls from people wanting to move. That means plenty of people that are pissed because their movers didn’t show up. They just left them waiting around for them. There some local movers that tell customers that they will be there and then never show up!


What happens is these companies book your move, after telling you what a great job they will do for you. They hang up the phone… Then the phone rings and it’s a larger move. You have a decent sized house… 2-3 bedrooms along with 2-3 other rooms. The problem is the next call is bigger – and these little local movers have to chase the bigger moves. If you are in an Apartment – forget it!

Go with a reputable company. Choose a local mover that will not bail out on you at the last moment. Houston’s local movers - All My Sons Moving and Storage. scrambles to get our men to cover moves that other local companies don't show up for every month. Some Houston movers use Brokers. My next blog I will cover Brokers. I’ll tell you what they are and why they should be avoided!

4 comments:

Moving Company said...

Hi Friend,

You had write on "Houston Moving Company - No Show?" You work for All My Sons Moving and Storage. We’re a local moving and storage company that specializes in local moves and long distance moves.There some local movers that tell customers that they will be there for Cheap Movers.

Anonymous said...

Why no show?
I am looking for movers from NY to Houston and not sure whether I should get a NY-based mover or a TX-based mover... any thoughts about that?
I found some recommendations for movers at the Big Apple Blog but those are all based in the city...

Unknown said...

They arranged the move at very short notice and quoted a very reasonable price. They came as planned and worked so efficiently and quickly. They are very pleasant,helpful and accommodating. They paid careful attention to detail, wrapping furniture in padded blankets where necessary. Their expertise is definitely undervalued and they most certainly deserve their tip.

Movers Moving and Storage

Unknown said...

I would say there are really unreliable moving companies that do not treat their clients right. They will tell you on how great they are, but when the moving day arrives - THEY ARE NOT THERE. So if I were you check out the moving company first by asking people who tried their moving services. I did that! I transferred to Fort Worth last year and I did a background check to this Movers Fort Worth company before I hired them