Saturday, May 3, 2008

All My Sons - A Great Local Moving Company Helping a Great Show!



Ok, so in my last blog I told you about brokers... I explained why these are bad/dangerous, and why you should avoid these. I also said that I will give an example of what a great local mover All My Sons Moving and Storage is.

All My Sons Moving and Storage. is a national moving company! We have many local locations in many cities that are local movers as well as long distance movers. Office moves, corporate relocations and residential moves are moves that we specialize in!!! Read below to see how All My Son's Moving and Storage teamed up with another great organization - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!

All My Sons Moving & Storage Lends a Helping Hand

Kirkland, WA ─ All My Sons (AMS) is a local mover, but it's the individual attention and care given to each customer by every employee that sets this local moving company apart from others. Highly trained movers are genuinely thoughtful of every customer, and concerned about the possessions entrusted to him. The history of the family-owned company's compassion, which dates back four generations, is evidenced by the sense of personal pride exhibited by every employee.
So it's no surprise that, when asked to help a family from within its own community, All My Sons rose to the occasion. The ABC program Extreme Makeover: Home Edition selected a remarkable, Seattle area family that found themselves in despair when faced with losing their home, along with its only source of income. Connie Chapin is a single mother of three who uses the family's swimming pool to produce income, calling her business "Angelfish." An avid swimmer, Ms. Chapin teaches swimming and life-saving lessons to children, some with disabilities. She has taught more than two hundred children to swim at "Angelfish."

Just as Angelfish Swimming's numbers began to grow, Ms. Chapin received excruciating news. Her home was found to be in violation of many building codes. Although neighbors volunteered to work with her to make the necessary repairs, Ms. Chapin wasn't able to handle all of them, and faced losing her home and her business.

All My Sons Moving and Storage agreed to partner with Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Although this local mover(AMS) was asked for minimal support, after surveying the home, the local All My Sons company voluntarily contributed more in a heartbeat. This local mover utilized two trucks and four movers to make the move to their storage facility. Even All My Sons office staff voluntarily went to the house to pitch in on packing, supervised by trained packers, right along with hundreds of neighborhood and community volunteers who helped with demolition and construction.
While the Chapin family enjoyed a complimentary vacation, courtesy of Extreme Makeover, at the Disney Vacation Club in Vero Beach, Florida, All My Sons provided professional packing services to pack everything in the house, from appliances to breakables, providing all packing materials. This great local mover also provided complimentary warehouse handling into storage, sixty days of free storage, and free warehouse handling out of storage, including two deliveries out of storage in Kent, Washington. All of the services, including moving, handling and storage of 21,000 pounds of goods, were valued at $13,000 and were donated by All My Sons.

All My Sons still continues to store half of the family's belongings, which AMS will deliver with no charge to the family when it is ready.

"I'm just glad we were asked for help," comments Kermit Escribano, of All My Sons. "It's nice when you have access to exactly what someone needs to improve their quality of life. I think the work Home Makeover performs is outstanding, and I'm thrilled that All My Sons was able to help this deserving family. All My Sons is a company with a big heart, and we're happy to serve our neighbors and communities."
The scheduled air date for this episode is Sunday, December 16 on ABC.

All My Sons Moving and Storage has been a family-owned and operated moving and storage business, for four generations. The company, whose corporate headquarters is located in the Farmers Branch area of Dallas, Texas, has branch offices in 35 cities across the country. TOP

All My Sons Moving and Storage specializes in local and Long Distance Moves, Office Moves, Corporate Relocations, and Local Residential Moves.
Mover of Choice For



Sundays 8/7c on ABC



Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, which has won back-to-back Emmy Awards as Best Reality Program (non-competitive), is entering its 5th season on ABC. The program is produced by Endemol USA, a division of Endemol Holding. Denise Cramsey is the executive producer, and David Goldberg is the president of Endemol USA.

2 comments:

Anna Schafer said...

The history of the family-owned company's compassion, which dates back four generations, is evidenced by the sense of personal pride exhibited by every employee.commercial moving Houston

brian james said...

All my sons is a great local moving to find more services for long-distance movers and storage related services you can find at moversfolder